Here is my current range of pure soy candles and melts. Each of these beauties smells absolutely divine and with over 50 fragrances to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice!
Soy wax melts are a fantastic and affordable way to fragrance your home. I have several wax melters dotted around my home, each with a different fragrace to create a new atmosphere in each room. I have a mixture of tealight and electric metlers. And yes, they work with Scentsy melters!
If you choose not to melt them, you can simply leave them around the house in a taffeta bag or on a dish (out of direct sunlight). The fragrance will start to permeate the surrounding area slowly and after a day or two you will really start to notice.
Soy wax fun facts:
- Soy candles are natural because they are made from vegetable oil derived from soybeans.
- Soy candles burn 50% longer than regular candles, so are more cost effective in the long run.
- Since they are made of vegetable oil, soy candles are non-toxic and are believed to be non-carcinogenic. So overall, much healthier.
- Soy wax has a low melting point so the wax does not get as hot and is easy enough to clean up with soap and water if spilt.
- Fragranced soy candles and melts release a much stronger scent than paraffin wax candles.